Ufrieda Ho to Teach UCT Summer School Course on Being Chinese in South Africa
Ufrieda Ho will be teaching a course titled “Being Chinese in South Africa” as part of the University of Cape Town’s Summer School programme.
The course will look at the history of Chinese South Africans and the current perception of them in the country. The recommended reading list includes Ho’s book, Paper Sons and Daughters: Growing up Chinese in South Africa
It will be held Tuesday 29 January at The Centre for Open Learning and will cost R70. UCT staff members pay R35 and students can attend at the reduced rate of R18.
- Date: Tuesday, 29 January 2013
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Venue: The Centre for Open Learning,
Cross Campus Road,
UCT | Map
- Cover charge: R70 (UCT staff pay R35, students R18)
- Register: Download the registration form as a PDF or Word document
- Paper Sons and Daughters: Growing up Chinese in South Africa by Ufrieda Ho
Find this book with BOOK Finder!